Saturday, February 23, 2008

"God Stop"

When I woke up this morning I immediately opened my Bible and started reading. I prayed for the day ahead and thanked the Lord for all my blessings. Then I heard my sweet Madelyne calling for me. I got up and walked into her room and was so pleasantly greeted with her sweet sleepy face. She got up and went to the couch. I went into her room for something, I heard a beautiful song outside. I looked out the window and saw about 20 or so little birds sitting in the bushes singing and eating. It was like God was saying, "Good Morning".




Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.


Psalm 143:8




1 comment:

Lauren said...

I just LOVE seeing what God is doing in your life! There is no better way to start off your morning than with God! " But seek ye first the kindgom of God, and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." (Matt 6:33)

I love you more than you know!
Lauren