Monday, February 18, 2008

Believing God

I am currently in a Bible Study by Beth Morre

Believing God


"You are my witnesses," declares the Lord, "and my servant Whom I have chosen, so that you may know and belive me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 43:10


Based on Isaiah 43:10, Believing God: Experiencing a Fresh Explosion of Faith
explores what it means to believe God. Through studying the lives of Abraham, Moses, and others from Hebrews 11 as examples of persons who believed God.


I am throughly enjoying this study and I am amazed at how the Lord is working in my life and in my family. I know that it is His will for me to be a part of this study with these women. One of my favorite parts of this study is our homework, yes homework and I love it! At the end of each lesson we have a place to write called "God Stop". A God Stop is anyway God discloses Himself to you. It is meant for bedtime, based on Psalm 63:6: "On my bed I remember you." This has become one of my favorite things to do. It is helping me grow more aware of God in my everyday life. It has made me realize that there are no coincidences, it is God.

No comments: